Ojców National Park
ATTENTION! Kraków city guides cooperating with us are licensed OJCÓW NATIONAL PARK guides. Entry to the OJCÓW NATIONAL PARK is only possible with a licensed guide.
Do not hesitate to contact us!
- Remnants of a Castle in Ojców - exhibition in the tower
- Hotel pod Łokietkiem- Ojców National Park, plaque in honor of the 1863 uprising
- Warsaw Bazaar- Regional Museum in Ojców, collection of memorabilia from January uprising
- Prądnika Valley and Jonaszówka Rock – excellent view on Prądnika Valley
- Black trail climbing on Mount Chełmowa – visiting of Łokietek’s Cave
- Many attractions including caves, cliffs and ravines which are remarkable for its shapes and forms similar to humans and objects
- Entry to the castle with optional exhibition seeing
- Famous Hercules’ Club and grave of January uprising victims