Art-focused guided tours in Kraków. "Monuments give you knowledge about art"
In the seventeenth century, a significant position weakened by the transfer of Krakow to Warsaw royal capital, acting from that moment on the role of the artistic center of our country. This change, however, had no effect on the further development of the architecture in the city of Krak. In the early Baroque created the most famous religious buildings of this period in the Polish lands: Church of Sts. Peter and Paul on the street. Grodzka Vasa chapel at Wawel Cathedral, Church of Sts. Anna or the Church of the Camaldolese in Bielany.
- Wawel Hill –
- Cathedral – Baroque chapels -
- Wawel Castle (optional museum exhibitions, especially Baroque chambers -
- Kanonicza and Grodzka streets – Bishop’s Palace -
- The Main Market Square – St. Mary’s Church, focus on the Baroque monuments -
- Floriańska street – Matejko’s Square – St. Florian’s Church
Please remember, that we can arrange the route in details together!
Kraków city guides will always give you the best advice!