Kraków guide encourages you for a walk along Royal Route
Kraków city guides often change the order of sightseeing. It is the most popular direction of the tour.
Wawel Castle (courtyard) – Wawel Hill -
- Wawel Cathedral (interior plus Zygmunt Bell and royal tombs) -
- Kanonicza street- Grodzka street- Bishop’s Palaca – Franciscan Church – St Peter’s and Paul’s Church- The Main Market Square – The Cloth Hall -
- St Mary’s Church (interior with gilded altar by Wit Stwosz) -
- Floriańska street - St. Florian’s Gate -
- Barbakan – Grunwald Monument – Matejko’s Square -
Please remember, that we can arrange the route in details together!